Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Bollywood Experience


Hey Y’all,

Hope everything is going good. It been a while since I lasted posted. My excuse will be I have been in bible school and I have been very busy. haha.
Anyways, I just came back from Mumbai, India. I had my first Bollywood experience it was just amazing. The lights, the cameras, the private trailers, etc.. I think we all felt like superstars. Well the great thing is I had the opportunity to sing the song “I’m saved” before about a thousand church leaders, Bollywood actors and actresses, etc… And it was so new to me. Who would of thought I would be place before men and women like these rapping…haha. Just thinking about it is mind boggling. I had to put my shades on so I wouldn’t be able to see the audience; I was quite nervous.
I know it’s a short post, but I really need some rest.
Anyways my question for all of you is, have you ever been in a situation that you had to stand in front of multitudes and present something or anything else. Also when you were before them how did you feel?

Gotta Go. Let the SonRize!!

No comments:

Post a Comment